Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Washi Tape Vase




For those who have been living under a rock yet to hear about "Washi" tape, here is a quick summary:

-the adhesive is releasable, so you can use it on your walls without fear of damage
-there are endless patterns/colors available
-the uses are only limited by your imagination

In case the list above doesn't already give it away, I love "Washi" tape!  I recently found this link from the blog "Honey We're Home" showing lots of ways to use "Washi".





On a recent trip to the grocery store, I picked up some cream colored roses that were on sale.  I decided to dress up a plain glass vase for the arrangement. I used a yellow/white chevron pattern around the neck of the vase and a grey/white striped pattern vertically down the sides.



A little "Washi" tape and my plain vase now has a bit more pep.  The great thing is that nothing is permanent with "Washi".  I can easily pull the tape off without any sticky residue when I am ready for a change.

Anyone else loving "Washi" tape.  I would love to hear about your ideas!


FYI, Cork Trivet is from "IKEA".

-Laura-




No comments:

Post a Comment