Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet Love

 
With Valentine's Day being just around the corner, I am here with a sweet and low-calorie treat that you can make in no time at all.   

Low-calorie strawberry ice cream bars.  

Ingredients
1-1/2 cups light cool whip
1/2 cup freshly pureed frozen strawberries
1 cup low fat Greek style yogurt
low-fat honey graham crackers
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients and then freeze for at least four hours.  I lined a 9"x 9" baking dish with freezer paper to make it easy to lift the bars out.

I found this recipe on "Pinterest", via the blog "Baked Perfection". You can click here for all the directions on the "Baked Perfection" website.  Coming in at only 50 calories each, this is a sweet treat that won't leave you feeling bad.  This is a great healthy treat for the ones you love this Valentine's Day.  These little gems get two thumbs up from my boys! 



Here is an idea for a quick and easy Valentine's Day garland.  I found this old deck of heart shaped cards.  I just took clear scotch tape to adhere the cards to some white twine.


Wishing everyone a wonderful time with their loved ones this Valentines' Day!

-Laura-


No comments:

Post a Comment