Monday, May 13, 2013

Love it for less, Installment One

 Tucker Bend Bench from Lowes
I thought I would start another new series of posts.  In addition to the "Fab Finds" installments I started back in April (see here) I thought I would share some good "second best" products that are much more reasonably priced than the original design that caught my eye.

I have been a long time admirer of this chair from "West Elm". 

Montauk Nest Chair by West Elm
I love the structure and texture of the Montauk Nest chair, but the $679 price tag is out of my reach.  I think this may be the reason I am so excited  about the Tucker Bend bench from Lowes, which is just $65.

Mind you the Montauk Nest chair is much larger in scale, but the Tucker Bend bench is still very substantial. 

You are welcome to check out theTucker Bend bench, along with some other fun outdoor ideas that I have been collecting in my Pinterest board, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment