Thursday, June 7, 2012

Where the Wild Things Wash!

Paint Color: Shale Green by Glidden

Boys will be boys and often times that means they need a good washing.  We renovated the shared bathroom between our two boys' bedrooms with:
  • new paint
  • new tile floor
  • new vanity cabinet
  • new quartz countertop
I added some art by framing illustrated pages from the book "Where the Wild Things Are".  This was one of my favorite books as a child.  The illustrations in this book are amazing.  I also embroidered a guest towel with the lettering, "Where the Wild Things Wash".

New Cabinet by "Mid Continent Cabinetry"



Artwork on the Cheap


12"x 24" plank tiles by "Stone Peak Ceramics", pattern "Limestone", laid in a herringbone pattern.

I think I may have lost the before pictures of this space.  Our computer crashed and I didn't have all of my photos backed up.  Should I find the before pictures, I will share them in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment